毎週の歌 - Fineshrine

1:31 PM


It's been ages since I last did this, but it's back (for how long is the question)!




Title: Fineshrines
Artist: Purity Ring
Genre: Indie, Electronic
Single: Fineshrine
Album: Shrines
Vintage: 24/07/12 

Kenn's Comment: The melody of the song is really, really catchy. It's also quite a nice melody and James' vocals come through like a bell. 

For readers who have been wondering where this feature has been, well...let's just say I haven't been tracking music much. This one's a friend's favourite song, and the album recently came out...and I've been a bit hooked on it recently too, so I figured 'why not?'. Don't pump the bass too high on this song. I feel it really affects how the vocals come across as well as the 'weight' of the song. Going bass happy will give this song a bit of a booming sound and undermine the light treble registers of the vocalist.

It's probably one of the first electronic bands I've featured on the blog, but one thing that connects this with many of the other bands is that this duo is Canadian! Based in Montreal (QB) with it's members originally from Edmonton (AB).

You Might Also Like

0 comments