毎週のVOCALOID - 情動クラシック

2:44 PM


The song's pretty cool, but the PV is what really takes it for me.






Title: 情動クラシック, Joudou Classic, Classical Emotions
Producer: アテコスリ
Genre: Pop
Vocaloid: 初音ミク

Kenn's Comment: That video is pretty darn snazzy. The four boxes are obviously emotions (though anger is evidently missing), but due to my lack of understanding, I'm trying to figure out how they're related to the stuff that happens.

Anywho, the song is more or less your standard fare. It's not amazing, but it's still pretty good. This register for Miku is what I'm used to hearing. Whenever someone goes and uses the upper registers for the entire song, it really just bugs me. People often say that anime is full of girls with high squeaky voices, but Miku's high voice pushes squeaky to a whole new level.

Anywho, enjoy this one! The retro-animation style of the PV gives it a pretty unique feel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments