Fall 2012 Anime Previews - おにあい

7:56 PM

Image by oriko

Those legs...!  アナスタシアさま!! (*´Д`)ハァハァ

Title: お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ, お兄愛, Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne, OniiAi
Animation Production: Silver Link
Airs: 10/05 23:00 AT-X
Website: http://oniai.com/news/index.html

Series Summary from Angry Fox:
The story is about the Himenokouji twins named Akito and Akiko who got separated due to certain circumstances and after years of living apart they suddenly began to live under the same roof once again. Things were fine at first until Akiko began expressing her love for her older brother. Now Akiko must fight to defend her extraordinary love for her Onii-chan as she battles against all odds and three other girls who are after her beloved Onii-chan. 
Kenn's Comment: I haven't a clue about this series. I think I might have glanced over a chapter of it's manga adaptation at one point, but I honestly don't remember. From what I've read (not the novel, but off forums), the story itself isn't the interesting part - it's the characters. I'll be approaching this one with curiosity and mild expectations.

The site has slider puzzles of the various characters. They can be pretty challenging if you get a tough shuffle.

I think I wrote the abbreviation wrong.

PV:


You Might Also Like

0 comments