毎週の歌 - Needing/Getting

5:21 PM

Image from Keypulp

If you haven't seen this yet, you've probably been living under a few rocks. Or you could just not be in North America.




Title: Needing/Getting
Artist: OK Go
Genre: Alt-Rock, Indie-Rock
Single: Needing/Getting (2012)
Album: Of the Blue Colour of the Sky
Vintage: 12/1/10 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment: OK Go is more or less known for their complex and totally awesome music videos, so something like this isn't exactly that far out for them. The scale of this one, however, is quite a bit larger than previous ones (to my knowledge). 

The video aside, I'm really quite fond of the song. It's got that nice, light feeling in this version with the chimes, piano(s), and drums. It's an awesome acoustic version of the song, which sounds quite a bit different due to using the band's instruments. I prefer the video version myself, but that's partially because I'm a real sucker for acoustic songs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments