Winter 2012 Anime Previews - あの夏で待ってる

5:21 PM

Image from Ichika-Ichika

I held off as long as possible for this one to see whether I could find more info on it...but nope
 
Title: あの夏で待ってる, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Waiting for that Summer
Animation Production: J.C. Staff
Genre: N/A
Airs: 01/09 25:30 TV Aichi/KBS Kyoto
Website: http://www.ichika-ichika.com/

Series Summary: N/A

Kenn's Comment: Still no Synopsis on this one, meaning that the only things we have to go on is the staff listing, which looks quite impressive. Director is behind あの花, screenplay is done by a man with a rather impressive list under his belt, and the voice cast is pretty impressive too. The Original character designs are the same person who did them for おねがい☆ティーチャー and R.O.D, among other works. I really can't say much about it because of how little I know about it, but from the PV's that are out so far, I'm going to guess it has something to do with the main characters being part of the Film club. And maybe some aliens involved? I'm not too sure, but I'll go out on a limb for that.

PV:





You Might Also Like

0 comments