Winter 2012 Anime Previews - ゼロの使い魔F

4:55 PM

Image by Ha-Ru

If you can't tell who that is based on their face, shame on you!!

Title: ゼロの使い魔F, Zero no Tsukaima F, The Familiar of Zero F
Animation Production: J.C.STAFF
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance
Airs: 01/07 08:30 AT-X
Website: http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/
Series Summary from AniDB: 
After successfully rescuing Tabitha, Saito and gang return to the Magic Academy and their normal, everyday life. However, a secret order from Henrietta sends Saito and Louise to Romalia, with Tiffania also tagging along. 
-Translated from here

 Kenn's Comment: Zelos was supposed to do this, but it airs in a few days, and I don't see any sign of him starting, so I did it myself. He would've given a better overview of it, but alas, it didn't happen.

Looks like they've more or less put this series in a prime timeslot. Hopefully this means that they won't make this one as dismal as the last two seasons were. The first episode (sometimes into the second or third) are usually the best before the series nosedives into a mess and then swooping back up for glory during the last episodes...which isn't entirely all that great.

Regardless, followers of the series should be excited for this one because if the latest Shana season is anything to go by, they're not going to be screwing around with this one.

I have to admit, I've grown weary of J.C. STAFF's adaptations of the novels. I've lost a bit of the fire that I once had for these. Maybe it's just that the story of the series have began to wane for me, or the fact that the previous seasons were like a bad CD where only a few of the songs are even worth listening to. Either way, something's changed and I've lost a bit of interest in these series. Hopefully this one will rekindle that dying flame. There's a lot of great series next season, and I'm hoping this one will make it onto my weekly watch list.

Anywho, look forward to more of everyone's favourite Sadist-Abusive-ぺったんこ-tsundere-Kugimiya characters. 

PV:
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments