毎週のウェブ漫画 - -絶対に笑ってはいけない魔法少女-

12:03 AM

Image by tsukumo

The title is a bit on the long side, so I'm using part of it.

Edit: Was supposed to get published at 11:59pm, but I got distracted. 



Title: 魔女の使いやあらへんで!! -絶対に笑ってはいけない魔法少女-, No Laughing Batsu Game
Artist: tsukumo
Genre: Comedy
Series: 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ (Madoka)

Kenn's Comment:  The title is long and has lots of kanji. I can't translate it.  That being said, I've nabbed the one off of Danbooru. While it's probably not exactly what it says, it has the general gist of what the comics are about.

Quite funny, I have to say. First series is a No Laugh batsu (punishment) game, where the cast of Madoka are shown scenes from the anime (making it a bit meta) and those who laugh are punished. The rules change a bit nearer to the end, but I won't spoil it.

The second one is a challenge involving Homura. It's a rather entertaining one that sends the cast back into the series. Can't say much more or I'd spoil it. 

The rules are written out on the first page of the series. 

Read it over at Pixiv (1, 2) or Danbooru (1, 2)

You Might Also Like

0 comments