毎週のVOCALOID - Cat's Dance

10:03 PM






A little bit late today; was watching the first episode of 偽物語 and trying to finish Atelier Rorona. Still.






Title: Cat's Dance
Producer: まらしい
Illus: 金たロウ
PV: Parmy
Genre: Pop
Vocaloid: 初音ミク

Kenn's Comment: I'm not sure whether the producer is the Piano whiz of ニコニコ動画, but the heavy presence of the piano seems to certainly suggest that it is. I believe his YouTube channel marasy8.

It's a great sounding song. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it draws from a certain kind of music. Sound wise. Latin...perhaps?The way the chorus flows. Regardless it's a great sounding song. The guitar and piano are one of the big keys for me. Really makes it a bit classier than it would be if it had been all electronic.

That's all from me for today. See you all tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments