Weekly Vocaloid Feature - 親友へ

8:48 AM


I've got a list of the next few Vocaloid features. I'm not showing it to anyone! It's bound to change.



Title: 親友へ, Shinyu e, To My Best Friend
Producer: gedousan さん
Art / PV: Tange_Dan_P
Genre: Not sure how you'd categorize this, so you tell me.
Vocaloid: 初音ミクAPPEND feat. GUMI

Kenn's Comment: Aaah. It's a pretty good song. Miku Append is probably Sweet, which is why she sounds kind of breathy. That contrasts quite nicely with Gumi's vocals, which I'm hesitant to call rapping. Though the title has Miku feat. GUMI, Gumi has most of the vocals; she does all the verses while Miku does the choruses and second vocals. 

Correct me if the title is wrong. Translation of course. I definitely know that the second character is for 'friend', while the third is 'to'. No clue what the first one was, but both Babelfish and Google Translate came to an agreement so I figured it was the right translation.



You Might Also Like

2 comments