さよなら、僕の夏。

8:18 PM

Image by Kagijou

I sure hope I got my Japanese in the title right. FAREWELL MY SUMMER!!

It's Labour Day here in Canada and the US of A, and school starts tomorrow for most kids and people. I haven't gotten any emails yet, so I guess my classes start on Wednesday. Anywho, I figured I'd let put up an extra feature for the long weekend.






A nice little summer song to make you remember all the goods times you had, and make you feel like crap knowing that it's over and that you'll be stuck at whatever you usually do.

Title: Sunshine
Artist: Atmosphere
Genre: Hip Hop, Rap
Single: N/A
Album: Sad Clown Bad Summer Number 9
Vintage: 21/08/07 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment:  Atmosphere is one of the most successful long running independent hip hop groups in America. A thing I like about this song is that it doesn't have the drugs, alcohol, whores, crime and what not that rap and hip hop has more or less been plagued by in main stream music.

It's a very summer-y song. The lyrics really paint a picture of a nice summer day, one you probably won't see until next year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments