毎週の漫画 - 다정한 겨울

10:16 AM

Image from MangaUpdates

I seriously have to start looking for more series to put up. This one is pretty much the very last one I have in my reserves...


Title: 다정한 겨울, A Friendly Winter
Author: Lee Jun
Genre: Seinen, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life
Total Volume Count: 40 chapters (ongoing)
Serialized by: DAUM

Series Summary from MangaUpdates:
A girl with a rare growth disorder that leaves her in the body of a child at the age of 19 meets a boy with a mental disorder who has the mind of a small boy in a 17 year old form. A Friendly Winter shares with us the endearing story of their day-to-day lives, joys and tribulations.
Kenn's Comment: I don't think this is the first time that I've featured a DAUM serialized webcomic. Unlike the ones I feature in the Weekly Webcomic (which I haven't really touched in a long time), I consider these series to be full manga (manhwa in this case) series that are serialized online. In a way, GanGan Online is similar, as Yandere Kanojo (a manga I featured many moons ago) is serialized both online and in print (the serialized content is slightly different where the print edition has the brunt of the story).

Anywho, this one's a nice little romantic drama of reversed situations. The characters are an endearing bunch, from Min Seong's innocence to Da Jeong's haughtiness, each of the main characters and their close family have something that makes them stand out. Da Jeong's situation is pretty darn complicated too.

Anywho, enjoy the series!

You Might Also Like

0 comments