HUGE POST!

10:19 PM



Alright. So I've been busy with my midterm week and all, plus my internet went down a few days ago, so I've pretty much been screwed for this blog. ANYWAYS, I'M BACK WITH VENGEANCE! I'll put up a blog today, tomorrow and FOR THE REST OF MY INTEREST IN THE BLOG!

MIDTERM WEEK

Day 1: English Midterm

I swear, trying to cold write so early in the morning is futile. The topic wasn't all that great to write about either. People have the power to change their futures. Woohooo. Mine sounded like a motivational speech. Maybe they'll be motivated to give me more marks. After the test, we went to 蘿蔔糕's place for a short stay for Chinese New Years. Btw. Happy belated chinese new years! Chúc mừng năm mới! (vietnamese) After that, I went home and worked on my new gunpla. I'll post it up when I finish it.

Day 2: History & French Midterms

Again, the two tests were fairly simple, minus the essay questions which were major pains in the butt. I had a fairly interesting conversation about the test after though. I couldn't remember the word for "quiet" in french, so I ended up using "soft" (douce). Yay for "soft music".

Day 3: Biology Midterm
With my internet down, and being without my 蛋撻 and 蘿蔔糕's numbers, I decided to do it the old fashioned way, and treck my way up the hill, across the park and go to 蘿蔔糕's place to tell him that we were going to raid 蘿蔔糕's place. Turns out that I got there before he had actually done anything. Yay for my impeccable timing. So after, I said that I'd meet him at 蘿蔔糕's place. He was still asleep when I got there.

"Hello...?"
"YOOO WE'RE HERE TO RAID YOUR PLACE!"
"Why are you guys here?!"
"Because we're using your place to study!"

After the midterm (which had words I've never seen before, like invagination) we went back to 蘿蔔糕's place to chill. Stayed there for a bit before going out for dinner @ the local sushi restaurant.

Day 4: Law Midterm

It was...so...early. The test wasn't all that hard, but being so early in the morning, and being kept awake by a Red Bull, it was kind of hard to remember the questions (since the test was a compilation of all our previous tests xD). After the test, I went home, only to come back to the school at 3 for the math tutorial, which was on the 28th. The day before. Curse you wrong dates!

Day 5: (FINAL DAY) Math Midterm

By far, this was the hardest of the 6 midterms I had. I was all prepped up with a Red Bull and lots of studying and sleep (which never helps me with math). I got some of the questions, but it was Multiple Choice, so I just tried out all the choices, and which ever one got the closest was the answer. Ended up running out of time, and fired off 3 questions randomly. Hopefully I do well.

After the test, we went 蘿蔔糕's place to chill for a bit, after making a few stops to hand in homework assignments and stuff. Played a bit of SSBB, and watched 蘿蔔糕 play Warhammer - DOW II for a bit, before 蛋撻, Keith and Christ returned from Calvin's. Played some more SSBB, and Scrabble before heading out for dinner at a Sushi restaurant.

The place was pretty good, and fast as hell. Half of the table kept on ordering and ordering. It was scary to see how much they could eat. It was even scarier to think about the bill. A whopped $253. Split among 10 people, it's not that bad, but I've never seen a food bill so high. Didn't have much cash on me, so I had someone else pay a bit for me. NTS: I owe Calvin $12.50.

Over the course of the week, I've performed two good deeds. I saved a dog from traffic, and I gave a person directions to a nearby hospital. I'm going to heaven!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments