After School Madness

4:32 PM



Probably for the first time, I'll be blogging about the Tuesday after school special. Actually, it's just the antics we pull off after school hours in the school store.

Today, the theme was Stupidity. Connie thought masochist and majesty sounded alike, and were spelled alike. This brought the first wave. Connie worships masochists.

Part Two came when she made a comment on braincells, or braincell to be more accurate, since she didn't use braincell in the plural. She said "I'm gonna lose my braincell!". She has a few braincells in that head of hers. Dirty is not a verb.

Part Three was coming up short. Christ made the comment that she came up short in many ways, since both of us are taller than her. However, she, for reasons unknown, began to say that she came up short down there. She didn't finish her sentence but me and Christ got her message. This brought up the idea that she was secretly a hermaphrodite. While walking home, I called her a Hermaphrodite masochist, and she responded "hey I'm not. I'll let you feel down there to check!" As a healthy young lad, I agreed, however stated that my hands were full with textbooks and binders. I gestured her to hold them, but she declined.

Image from Gelbooru

You Might Also Like

3 comments