Physics FTL "orz

10:14 PM



Ah yes. Physics. Deemed the most difficult of the three Secondary School sciences. The three being Chemistry, Biology and, of course, Physics. It most certainly lives up to its name. It's been the bane of my existence this year. Each and every Day 1, it sits there, as the Goliath of my day, me being David or course. Learning each new concept is like scaling up Mount Everest. Every time I learn something new, I forget something else. One step forwards, one step backwards. The physical world has scrambled my brains, disabling me from thinking normally! I'm in despair!!

On a less depressing note, Gundam 00's Androgynous Gundam Meister, Tieria Erde, seems to shown his true colours! Now all that is needed is proof that it is him, and for him to stay that way. The Ptolmey needs more women anyways. Both images from Gelbooru

You Might Also Like

0 comments