Otaku?

4:46 PM


Yes, it is my current watchlist. It's massive isn't it? Amazing how I can watch this much while maintaining an almost normal lifestyle, and still not call myself otaku. Anyways, as you can see, there's a very broad range of genres that I watch. Let's just say I'm not a closed minded person. Anyways, that's it for this continued introduction. Image from Ai Kora, a manga.

  • Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
  • ChaoS;HEAd
  • CLANNAD ~After Story~
  • ef - a tale of melodies
  • Ga-Rei -Zero-
  • Hakushaku to Yousei
  • Hyakko
  • Kannagi
  • Kyou no Go no Ni TV
  • Macademi WAsshoi!
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2
  • Mouryou no Hako
  • Nodame Cantabile Paris Hen
  • Skip Beat~
  • Soul Eater
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • To Aru Majutsu no Index
  • Toradora!
  • TYTANIA
  • Yozakura Quartet

You Might Also Like

0 comments