Photo Essay - K-ON! 1

9:05 PM

I'm back again, this time with K-ON! goodness. Mio really looks like Yomi from Ga-Rei (Zero for the anime), while Yui reminds me of Minori from ToraDora!. Ritsu is like the Haruhi of this series xD. On a whole different note, the fake torrents up on TokyoTosho were really quite aggravating. I got Chihiro and CoalGuy's subs only learn both were fake. So I went and did some investigating, and learned that no group has subbed it yet. Well, I understood most of the raw, so ya. They changed parts and added parts to the manga material. As long as they don't do anything too far from the manga, and make it suck, I'm fine with it. xD

OP - "Cagayake! GIRLS" by Aki Toyosaki with Yoko Hikasa, Satomi Satou and Minako Kotobuki






















































ED - "Don't say ''lazy''" by Yoko Hikasa with Aki Toyosaki, Satomi Satou and Minako Kotobuki














You Might Also Like

0 comments