Is this real life?

4:16 PM



Yeah. Just got my wisdom teeth taken out. General An aesthetics for me. Before I went out, the doctor asked if I had any questions, and the first question I asked was "I'm on ECG right?". He laughed a bit, and was like "yes, the beeping thing in the back".

Anyways, after the thing, the nurse wanted to help me walk to the recovery room, but, I, for some reason, had perfect balance. I wasn't too light headed, groggy or off balance, which really surprised me. Changing the gauze isn't fun though. Saliva (which can't be spit out) mixes with the blood, and it looks like you're bleeding your guts out. And then you have the gauze itself which is drenched in blood, which doesn't help either.

Anyways, for the lulz, IS THIS REAL LIFE?! mmmmmmmMMMMMMDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You Might Also Like

0 comments