毎週の歌 - Drunk

5:06 PM

Image from Sam Parker

Awesome song! The MV is both ridiculously awesome and adorable at the same time. Makes me want a cat too. Instead, I have a hyperactive puppy and a somewhat loyal senior dog.


Title: Drunk
Artist: Ed Sheeran
Genre: Acoustic Rock
Single: Drunk
Album: +
Vintage: 17/02/12

Kenn's Comment: The cat is so awesome. It's a Bro-Kitty! Sheeran's a relatively new artist on the UK scene, about a year so far (I think). There are two versions of the video. One is the cat, and the other is a montage of Sheeran's tours, made by his cousin. I'll put that one below this.

The song itself is really quite catchy and in a good way too. All too often you'll hear a terrible, terrible song, but only it's beat sticks with you, or the melody of the hook (which nowadays is the only part of a song that really matters apparently). This one's just great. Yes, I sound bitter. Music Major here. 'Nuf said.

If you know a better classification of the song, please do tell me. I'm not very good at classifying things, so any help would be great. 

And I have no clue why Harry Potter always comes up with Ed. I'm either missing something, or Potter fans seem to think that he's Ron. Super Fans are hard to understand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments